Exciting careers at Quintus Technologies
It is an exciting time at Quintus Technologies. We may be the global leader in high pressure technology, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. This is why we search for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial, and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of high pressure technology.
As a member of the Quintus Technologies team, you will enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a work environment that promotes the practice of individual craft among a network of like-minded co-workers to drive high pressure technology innovation.
Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Västerås, Sweden, our U.S. Center of Excellence in Columbus, Ohio, USA ,as well as in China and other locations.
This Career section of Quintus Technologies’ web site will be further developed shortly, but if you wish to get in touch with us about a career opportunity, please contact our HR professionals:
TECHNICAL EXPERT FOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
You will be setting the industry standard for of the medium/large segment of our product portfolio for isostatic presses. The aim is to secure that we have products that meet current market requirements as well as customer needs for the foreseeable future.
- Lead the technical development of our products i.e. decide functional requirements
- Product cost analysis
- Prepare technical documentation for the bid process like risk assessments and time schedules
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing
- Technical sales support during customer meetings
- Support our aftermarket business, Life cycle management
Working experience and skills
- At least 5 years of relevant work life experience
- Materials and processes
- Product and system design
- Excellent skills in English and preferably Swedish. Other languages are of merit.
- Good oral presentation skills
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more information.
This is a leadership position and the bid is the foundation for a successful project execution. The Bid Group is part of the Business Unit Contracts & Quality Management with a total of 15 employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan, execute and deliver an approved bid package through the bid approval review
• Lead the bid teams efforts to generate the bid according to the bid directive
• Drive and coordinate the organizations work required to execute the bid project
• Analyze and develop functional bid directives aligned with the bid directive
• Ensure that the approved bid package are documented accorded to established routines
• Prepare and execute bid approval reviews according to governing instructions
• Participate, if required, in bid presentations to customers
• Responsible for Terms and Conditions in Quintus Technologies offers and in the negotiations with customers
Your experience and personal qualifications
• University degree in Engineering or similar experience
• Several years of experience as a Bid Manager, Project Manager or Sales Manager
• Experience of dealing with and negotiating contract conditions
• Experience of reviewing and proposing changes to contract conditions
• Previous experience of working in an international industry with high technical level, preferably in a project organization
• Used to have English as working language
• Result and deadline driven
• Strong communications skills, both written and oral
• Flexible and solutions oriented
• Able to both see the full picture and focus on details
• Strong will to contribute and also be able to make demands
• Leadership abilities
If you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact Ulla-Maria Nilsson, tel 0733-98 68 68 or Lars Weiler, tel 070-999 03 00. As we are working ongoing with interviews we would like to get your application in English as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who wants to work in an expansive and strongly business-oriented international company.
Role and responsibilitie
As Senior Project Manager at Quintus Technologies you will have full P/L responsibility for your projects. It is your responsibility to secure delivery of the projects at the right time, with the right quality and with a net margin equal or better than the bid calculations.
The Senior Project Manager will be managing a handful of delivery projects of different complexity. He/she will be leading a cross functional team to handle the delivery commitment to our customers.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Manage customer expectations and relationship
- Plan and lead the project towards requirements, project budget, schedule and quality level
- Manage the contract requirements and handle customer negotiations
- Continuously identify and pursue new business opportunities within the scope of the contract
- Actively identify, plan and initiate activities for eliminating/reducing risks that can affect the project’s deliveries
- Work actively with forecasting, keep the business system and financial reports updated and communicate the project financials during project reviews.
- Manage and lead the project team including the Technical Project Manager and Project Controller
- Interface with the Site Manager who will handle site related activities
- Ensure that all project gates are passed and that agreed activities in the project specific PEP Project Management Checklist are fulfilled and completed on time
- Participate in contract negotiations when required
- Act as Bid Manager when required
For this recruitment we cooperate with PowerXec. For more information about the position, contact Therese Edholm, phone +46 (0)70 588 13 05 or Karin Wigert, phone +46 (0)70 327 20 59. Welcome to apply here latest January 31:
Selection and interviews will be done ongoing. All applications will be handled confidentially.
Quintus Technologies wants to offer on the job training for people studying within the engineering area.
If you are interested in a summer job at Quintus, please send an e-mail to email@example.com together with your CV and cover letter. Inform about within what area you want to work and relevant knowledge in the field.
Apply no later than 15 of March.
Simulation of a high-pressure gas compressor
Do you have an interest in simulation of fluid systems?
This thesis work goal is to simulate a high-pressure gas compressor developed by Quintus Technologies. The compressor is part of a high-pressure gas system where argon is used as a pressure media in Quintus hot isostatic machines. By gaining knowledge from simulation the performance and life time can be evaluated and optimized for future use. The challenge is to simulate a multistage compression of argon gas with intercooling with pressure up to 207MPa. A compressor lab is available for physical testing and validation of simulation model.