Exciting careers at Quintus Technologies
It is an exciting time at Quintus Technologies. We may be the global leader in high pressure technology, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. This is why we search for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial, and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of high pressure technology.
As a member of the Quintus Technologies team, you will enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a work environment that promotes the practice of individual craft among a network of like-minded co-workers to drive high pressure technology innovation.
Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Västerås, Sweden, our U.S. Center of Excellence in Columbus, Ohio, USA ,as well as in China and other locations.
This Career section of Quintus Technologies’ web site will be further developed shortly, but if you wish to get in touch with us about a career opportunity, please contact our HR professionals:
TECHNICAL EXPERT FOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
You will be setting the industry standard for of the medium/large segment of our product portfolio for isostatic presses. The aim is to secure that we have products that meet current market requirements as well as customer needs for the foreseeable future.
- Lead the technical development of our products i.e. decide functional requirements
- Product cost analysis
- Prepare technical documentation for the bid process like risk assessments and time schedules
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing
- Technical sales support during customer meetings
- Support our aftermarket business, Life cycle management
Working experience and skills
- At least 5 years of relevant work life experience
- Materials and processes
- Product and system design
- Excellent skills in English and preferably Swedish. Other languages are of merit.
- Good oral presentation skills
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more information.
This is a leadership position and the bid is the foundation for a successful project execution. The Bid Group is part of the Business Unit Contracts & Quality Management with a total of 15 employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Plan, execute and deliver an approved bid package through the bid approval review
• Lead the bid teams efforts to generate the bid according to the bid directive
• Drive and coordinate the organizations work required to execute the bid project
• Analyze and develop functional bid directives aligned with the bid directive
• Ensure that the approved bid package are documented accorded to established routines
• Prepare and execute bid approval reviews according to governing instructions
• Participate, if required, in bid presentations to customers
• Responsible for Terms and Conditions in Quintus Technologies offers and in the negotiations with customers
Your experience and personal qualifications
• University degree in Engineering or similar experience
• Several years of experience as a Bid Manager, Project Manager or Sales Manager
• Experience of dealing with and negotiating contract conditions
• Experience of reviewing and proposing changes to contract conditions
• Previous experience of working in an international industry with high technical level, preferably in a project organization
• Used to have English as working language
• Result and deadline driven
• Strong communications skills, both written and oral
• Flexible and solutions oriented
• Able to both see the full picture and focus on details
• Strong will to contribute and also be able to make demands
• Leadership abilities
If you have any questions regarding this position you are welcome to contact Ulla-Maria Nilsson, tel 0733-98 68 68 or Lars Weiler, tel 070-999 03 00. As we are working ongoing with interviews we would like to get your application in English as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Du kommer t.ex. att:
- Som del i leveransprojekts core team säkerställa projektets målkostnad, leveranstid och kvalité.
- Framtagning av konceptspecifikationer mot kundorder
- Planera, leda och koordinera alla konstruktionsaktiviteter för kundprojektet
- Planera och leda konstruktionsgenomgångar inklusive riskanalyser
- Säkerställa att produktleveransen uppfyller prestanda och kontraktskrav
- Arbeta tvärfunktionellt med effektiviseringsprojekt för att vässa vår konkurrenskraft
- Vara med att utveckla våra processer och vår projektledningsmodell
Vi erbjuder dig ett spännande och utmanade arbete med goda möjligheter till utveckling i ett expansivt företag. Vi har konkurrenskraftiga anställningsvillkor och trevliga kollegor med stark framtidstro.
Start: Snarast Omfattning: Heltid Plats: Västerås
Ansök genom att skicka CV och ansökningshandlingar till: email@example.com
Simulation of a high-pressure gas compressor
Do you have an interest in simulation of fluid systems?
This thesis work goal is to simulate a high-pressure gas compressor developed by Quintus Technologies. The compressor is part of a high-pressure gas system where argon is used as a pressure media in Quintus hot isostatic machines. By gaining knowledge from simulation the performance and life time can be evaluated and optimized for future use. The challenge is to simulate a multistage compression of argon gas with intercooling with pressure up to 207MPa. A compressor lab is available for physical testing and validation of simulation model.