Exciting careers at Quintus Technologies
It is an exciting time at Quintus Technologies. We may be the global leader in high pressure technology, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. This is why we search for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial, and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of high pressure technology.
As a member of the Quintus Technologies team, you will enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a work environment that promotes the practice of individual craft among a network of like-minded co-workers to drive high pressure technology innovation.
Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Västerås, Sweden, our U.S. Center of Excellence in Columbus, Ohio, USA ,as well as in China and other locations.
This Career section of Quintus Technologies’ web site will be further developed shortly, but if you wish to get in touch with us about a career opportunity, please contact our HR professionals:
Quintus Engineering Graduate Program
By engineers, for engineers
Will you be the next talented graduate to join us?
Experience the Quintus Engineering Graduate Program first hand. The one year development program comprises on-the-job training in six steps culminating in a final overseas block in either China or U.S.A.The program is aimed at giving you a strong base within our company to be able to take an active full-time role in our organization. We are the world leader in High Pressure technology with the belief that our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. To continue to drive innovation, we need the right individuals and team players in our company.
That begins with you! You need to have one of the following:
- Master in Industrial Economics, or
- Master in Engineering Physics or within the field of fluid and mechatronic systems, or
- Master in the field of Continuum mechanics, Strength of materials, FEM-analysis or similar
- Have a passion for advanced technology and materials.
- Be social and able to work in team with the drive to succeed together.
- Have not more than 1 year of professional experience within your field of studies by the start date.
- Have excellent knowledge of English.
Apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Simulation of a high-pressure gas compressor
Do you have an interest in simulation of fluid systems?
This thesis work goal is to simulate a high-pressure gas compressor developed by Quintus Technologies. The compressor is part of a high-pressure gas system where argon is used as a pressure media in Quintus hot isostatic machines. By gaining knowledge from simulation the performance and life time can be evaluated and optimized for future use. The challenge is to simulate a multistage compression of argon gas with intercooling with pressure up to 207MPa. A compressor lab is available for physical testing and validation of simulation model.
Technical Expert for Product Management
You will be setting the industry standard for of the medium/large segment of our product portfolio for isostatic presses. The aim is to secure that we have products that meet current market requirements as well as customer needs for the foreseeable future.
- Lead the technical development of our products i.e. decide functional requirements
- Product cost analysis
- Prepare technical documentation for the bid process like risk assessments and time schedules
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing
- Technical sales support during customer meetings
- Support our aftermarket business, Life cycle management
Working experience and skills
- At least 5 years of relevant work life experience
- Materials and processes
- Product and system design
- Excellent skills in English and preferably Swedish. Other languages are of merit.
- Good oral presentation skills
Apply to email@example.com