Exciting careers at Quintus Technologies
It is an exciting time at Quintus Technologies. We may be the global leader in high pressure technology, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. This is why we search for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial, and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of high pressure technology.
As a member of the Quintus Technologies team, you will enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a work environment that promotes the practice of individual craft among a network of like-minded co-workers to drive high pressure technology innovation.
Opportunities exist at our headquarters in Västerås, Sweden, our U.S. Center of Excellence in Columbus, Ohio, USA ,as well as in China and other locations.
This Career section of Quintus Technologies’ web site will be further developed shortly, but if you wish to get in touch with us about a career opportunity, please contact our HR professionals:
TECHNICAL EXPERT FOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
You will be setting the industry standard for of the medium/large segment of our product portfolio for isostatic presses. The aim is to secure that we have products that meet current market requirements as well as customer needs for the foreseeable future.
- Lead the technical development of our products i.e. decide functional requirements
- Product cost analysis
- Prepare technical documentation for the bid process like risk assessments and time schedules
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing
- Technical sales support during customer meetings
- Support our aftermarket business, Life cycle management
Working experience and skills
- At least 5 years of relevant work life experience
- Materials and processes
- Product and system design
- Excellent skills in English and preferably Swedish. Other languages are of merit.
- Good oral presentation skills
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com for more information.
Du kommer t.ex. att:
- Som del i leveransprojekts core team säkerställa projektets målkostnad, leveranstid och kvalité.
- Framtagning av konceptspecifikationer mot kundorder
- Planera, leda och koordinera alla konstruktionsaktiviteter för kundprojektet
- Planera och leda konstruktionsgenomgångar inklusive riskanalyser
- Säkerställa att produktleveransen uppfyller prestanda och kontraktskrav
- Arbeta tvärfunktionellt med effektiviseringsprojekt för att vässa vår konkurrenskraft
- Vara med att utveckla våra processer och vår projektledningsmodell
Vi erbjuder dig ett spännande och utmanade arbete med goda möjligheter till utveckling i ett expansivt företag. Vi har konkurrenskraftiga anställningsvillkor och trevliga kollegor med stark framtidstro.
Start: Snarast Omfattning: Heltid Plats: Västerås
Ansök genom att skicka CV och ansökningshandlingar till: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simulation of a high-pressure gas compressor
Do you have an interest in simulation of fluid systems?
This thesis work goal is to simulate a high-pressure gas compressor developed by Quintus Technologies. The compressor is part of a high-pressure gas system where argon is used as a pressure media in Quintus hot isostatic machines. By gaining knowledge from simulation the performance and life time can be evaluated and optimized for future use. The challenge is to simulate a multistage compression of argon gas with intercooling with pressure up to 207MPa. A compressor lab is available for physical testing and validation of simulation model. See attached file to read more.
Modelling of Heat transfer through vessel wall
If you are interested in doing CFD simulations at a world-leading company that develop presses with extreme pressure and temperature used for processing of todays and future materials, this master thesis will be something for you!
The objective in the project is to examine the heat transfer from the gas to the vessel wall and the cooling water with the means of CFD. The main tasks will be:
- Temperature on the outgoing gas from the cooling loop
- Validation of the results against measurements
- The heat distribution throughout the whole vessel wall
- Transferred heat from the vessel to the water
- Find out the critical points with regards to the strength of the forged vessel
See attached file to read more. The thesis will take place at Quintus office in Västerås during spring 2019 and is aimed for one or two persons. Last date for applying is 2018-11-30, the selection will be ongoing so therefore apply as soon as possible. Send your CV together with grades to Per.