Outsourcing your HPP? Save up to 50%
Congratulation on taking the first step with HPP! For thousands of regional and start up food and beverage marketers, in addition to several long established national and global food producers, the decision to adopt HPP for some or for all their products, has become easier to make in the last decade.
HPP is revolutionizing the way foods and beverages are preserved, allowing manufacturers and marketers to create innovative products that customers desire, such as preservative free, with all the natural nutrients present. HPP also minimizes the use of energy and chemicals, which is positive from a sustainability perspective.
- Premium products with a fresh taste – better mouthfeel for certain products.
- Greater options for clean label products – the need for chemical preservatives is eliminated.
- Higher nutritional value – bioactive components and covalent bonds are not affected.
- Prolongs refrigerated shelf life 2 to 10 times longer – increased market reach.
- Greater flexibility in production planning, raw material procurement and logistics.
- Opportunities for new products – unique behaviour of hydrocolloid materials.
- Reduced frequency of food safety testing – post packaging, post lethality process.
- Fully compliant with global food safety regulations.