We offer different types of safety and reliability inspections to help ensure that your system performs in accordance with its original design. These types of inspections can be integrated into our Support Agreements to help manage the system life cycle cost.
Our assessments give you a basis for further development of your maintenance and production processes. Assessments are a great tool for enhanced quality or increased efficiency.
The Inspection includes
During the inspection visit, our service engineers perform an extensive set of inspections on your equipment. These typically include:
- Safety aspects, check of limit switches, check for leakage
- Alignment of pressure vessel and frame (where applicable)
- Check of pre-stress of Vessel and frame (where applicable) to verify that the press is safe for further operation
- Preventive management recommendation of replacement parts (list of common parts that break) Check for wear and tear. Follow up that preventive maintenance is performed properly
- Documentation: our trained service engineers ensure that all areas of inspection are documented for future use.
- Recommendation about replacement, upgrades, advanced service etc: recommendations will be made during a briefing with the customer, as well as in the Inspection Report.