Quintus Technologies is proud to deliver high-quality products and world-class service to its customers. As Key Account Manager (KAM), you become part of a world-leading company that delivers advanced high-pressure systems to companies around the world.
The Key Account Manager is a vital role in the Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization. The KAMs manage Upgrade, Warranty, Overhaul and Quintus Care contracts/projects as well as is responsible for the success and profitability of those projects.
In this role you will also identify opportunities for additional sales to increase the overall revenue generated on the key customer accounts. As KAM it is important that you gather technical understanding and competency of the equipment, as well as customer applications to facilitate the mutual benefits of after-market support.
To succeed in this role, you need to be able to develop a trusting relationship between key clients and Quintus. You develop a complete understanding of the clients needs and resolve any issues or complaint that occur.
As Key Account Manager you are the main point of contact for all customer interactions in their respective Quintus Care agreements. Although a close collaboration with other departments to ensure all clients needs are met.
As Key Account Manager your main duties are
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Responsible to execute Quintus Care Agreements and continue to develop this initiative into a robust package for the customer.
- Educating the customer on contract details and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- Provides customer perspective and feedback into the organization to promote continuous improvement of equipment design and the Quintus Care program.
- Collects data such as: parts usage, defective spares/parts, returned materials, and forwards data into the organization to improve products and Quintus Care Agreements.
- Warranty project management including, but not limited to customer contact, explanation of warranty specifics, cost reserve management and tracking, and continued communication with customer through the life of warranty agreement.
You have a relevant degree within engineering or other technical field. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience of increasingly responsible project management or key account management role in an industrial setting, with emphasis on technical capabilities. You have solid experience in interactions with customers. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required, and knowledge of MS Project is preferred. You are fluent in English, both written and oral.
On a personal level you are a highly motivated individual with proven experience in a rapid growth environment. You are a flexible and result-oriented individual with excellent communication skills. You are structured, solution-oriented and you have technical interest. A positive mindset and creating results through teamwork and collaboration is a part of your everyday work.
Recruitment Consultant Anna Hemmingsson at Norén & Lindholm, +4621-81 18 88, will answer your questions about the position. Welcome to apply no later than November 27, 2022. Please note that selection is ongoing. The position may be filled before last day of application.
Apply here: Key Account Manager CSS