Additive Manufacturing Post Processing Panel Discussion
Wednesday, Nov 20 2019 - Wednesday, Nov 20 2019
Maritim Hotel Frankfurt, Theodor-Heuss-Allee, Frankfurt, Germany
Whant to learn how to improve AM with Additive Manufacturing Post Processing and market development?
Quintus Technologies hosts an evening reception and panel discussion in conjunction with Formnext. You will get a chance to network and learn how to improve additive manufacturing (AM) with additive Manufacturing Post Processing and market development.
What: Panel discussion on Additive Manufacturing Post Processing and market development
When: Wednesday, November 20, 18:00–20:30
Where: Maritim Hotel Frankfurt, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 3, Frankfurt
Seats are limited, register today!
Senior industry panelists will discuss how to best:
- move from AM prototyping to industrially robust production
- make use of automation in AM post-processing
- increase the productivity of the AM production chain
- combat AM bottlenecks
- Valeria Tirelli, CEO of Aidro Hydraulics & 3D Printing
- Dirk Herzog, Chief Engineer at the Institute of Laser and System Technologies (iLAS) at the Hamburg University of Technology
- Daniel Guizard, Head of Aalberts Additive Manufacturing
- Eric Wycisk, Co-founder and managing partner of Ampower.