Quintus Offers Application Support Within Three Areas:
Material Advice, Support and Process Optimization
Our global network and leading experts are available to support you to get started and continuously advice you to improve the material properties.
Access to Quintus Application Center
You will get access to our unique competencies, and to run testing cycles in Quintus production equipment including evaluation of new production processes and materials to optimize parameters to get the correct material properties.
Get advice and new ideas by attending our world class Tech Seminars, where you will get access to the latest trends and experts in the field.
A Strong Track Record
Quintus Technologies has developed, designed and produced isostatic presses for over 60 years which has given us a deep and broad knowledge in isostatic pressing and its applications. Process expertise combined with a Quintus HIP system will enable your company to:
- Save process time and cost
- URC enables an increased productivity of up to 50% compared to a monoblock system
- Reduce the amount of production steps
- URC and URQ can combine HIP and heat treatment
- Increase the HIP productivity
- Not only is the Quintus HIP the fastest on the market it is also built to be used 24/7
With this background we can offer testing and application support within isostatic pressing to demonstrate capabilities, feasibility, and results of this process. Included in this scope are:
- Consultation in materials, process capabilities and process parameters
- Testing of desired process
- A report describing the results and the logged process data
As an additional service, we can offer material testing together with an external partner to evaluate chemical composition, microstructure, porosity, mechanical properties and fatigue properties of the tested samples, scope and price to be defined based on current needs.
Our Isostatic Pressing lab facilities include three Hot Isostatic Presses and one Cold Isostatic Press.